Terms & Conditions
We thank you and appreciate your purchase with us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us. The policy concerning the returns, shall be following the clauses as set forth under UK government returns and refunds Rules:
www.diamondtouchjewellery.com deals in Jewellery products. We aim to satisfy all customers with our large selection of natural diamonds under following terms:
- All orders with total value of £2,000 will be offered FREE Delivery.
- Those orders which have total value less than £2,000, will have to pay £15 as delivery charges.
- We book shipping of products with Royal mail within 24 hours after receiving the payment of order.
- All items will be sent recorded delivery and must be signed for.
You can use this page to learn about our return policies.
- RETURN POLICY
1.1 In the event you receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you are required to get in touch with the customer service team within 14 days of receiving your product.
1.2 Upon receiving your complaint, Diamond Touch Jewellery shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint. If Diamond Touch Jewellery is convinced that the complaint is genuine, we will initiate the request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, other than not requesting for a replacement, we reserve the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Diamond Touch Jewellery in this regard.
1.3 Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered with. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered with, Diamond Touch Jewellery requests you to refuse to accept delivery and inform us at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by us depending on the nature and category of the product.
1.4 In order to return any products sold through this Platform, you are required to comply with the following conditions:
- If a product is made defective from your end, no return of product shall be allowed;
- If you receive a damaged / defective product, please notify the platform within fourteen (14) days of delivery to you. The customer shall must provide the photos of damaged items. If you are unable to do so within fourteen (14) days, the platform shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
- Customer will arrange the shipping of the damaged/defective product. You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within fourteen (14) days of delivery. Courier freight charges will be covered by the customer itself and shall bear no obligation on the platform;
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices, etc.;
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Diamond Touch Jewellery in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return;
- In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Diamond Touch Jewellery, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of the product or otherwise, as adjusted with any credits/discount/offers, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and we will credit your refunds directly into your source of payment. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded through the source of payment;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, the amount will be refunded into the bank account provided by you;
- A promo code, once used, shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by you or Diamond Touch Jewellery.
Made to order rings
Some of our ring products have a POA (Price On Asking) price attached to them, this means that when you place an order we will contact you with a quotation of the ring to your specifications. A deposit will be then be required to get the ring made, then final payment will be required before we deliver the ring to you.